Last night, one of my friends started talking about plans for next year. It hurt. I was not expecting it to. They all believe I will be in Africa first semester. I do not know if that is the case, but they all seem sure of it. I do not have a definitive word on Zambia yet, but oh I hope and pray that it comes soon. I know that I am called to be there, yet it hurts so much to think about leaving these girls, my sisters. I feel like they are moving on together and I am here...but not. I love them so much.
I feel His calling, yet it is still hard. When I got a text that reminded me that they will all be here waiting for me when I come back, I could not bear it and had to leave the room. I let the tears run down my face. As I sat there praying, words and a melody started playing over and over in my mind. God gave me a song...at the very moment I needed it most.
No comments:
Post a Comment