Learning to Love

07 December 2009

Great Song! Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdP6PqsbJY&feature=player_embedded
Posted by Alissa Beth at 10:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Alissa Beth
I am a new nurse living in a new city. God is teaching me how desperately I need Him and how deep His love is for the world. I love seeing people living in the moment God has placed them. I love the simple things in life and sharing a good cup of coffee with a friend makes me happy. I am on a continual journey of learning more about the heart of my Father God. It is beautiful.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (34)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • Great Song! Check it out!http://www.youtube.com/wa...
      • No title
      • What can I say?
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)

My Blog List

  • A Holy Experience
    When Prayer Is Not the Last Resort – It’s the First Breath of Hope
    1 day ago
  • Jessica's Peruvian Archives
    I Once Was Lost
    9 years ago
  • We are THAT Family
    Dear World: Let’s Stop Giving Our Crap to the Poor
    11 years ago
  • The Journey of Now
    How will they believe?
    13 years ago
  • The World Race - Amy Heiser
    Recording of Thailand Song
    14 years ago
  • 'Til Kingdom Come
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.