God is so good.
Leza Mubotu.
My week started off on a note of exhaustion.
I had spent the previous 36hrs driving to and visiting with friends in Indiana.
One of my best buddies got married and it was wonderful to be there for a short day.
She was beautiful and it was perfect.
It made me realize how much I missed and needed the company of other believers.
It made me a little homesick. Not for home, but for fellowship.
I began to pray.
Thursday night, I decided to try the young adults group at the church I have been going to.
It was wonderful to worship with a group of people my age.
I ran into a girl from work and she ran up and gave me a hug.
We ended up hanging out most of the weekend.
Later she said something like, "I didn't really know you very well, but I was so excited to find someone who loved Jesus too."
I smiled. :-)
What an encouragement.
Church today was amazing. Love.
I miss my babies in Zambia, so much.
"He gathers the lambs in His arms and holds them close to His heart"
God is good!
Leza Mubotu!
No comments:
Post a Comment