Sweet Jesus Christ, my sanity
Sweet Jesus Christ, my clarity
It is so amazing to be surrounded by love.
There is something so indescribable about the love of Christ.
Can I tell you how awesome it is to stand in a circle and hold hands with my sisters and pray together?
My friends, my sisters, planned for much of the summer to suprise me with a "box full of love". Their words, pictures, and creativity. It is being packed in my carry-on. Not chancing it for anything to checked baggage.
I found myself picked up at the Indianapolis Airport and whisked off to a suprise party...a complete suprise. :-)
The lodges are awesome. I can't wait to live here next semester. I am so happy for them and all of the room they have!
I love being on campus. It is so familiar. It is home.
I can't imagine my life without my sisters.
I can't imagine life without my family in Iowa. They are so supportive and the best I could ask for.
I am blessed beyond compare.
I have been having moments of "God, I cannot do this. God, I can't." But He knows that! I know that. I can't do this...not alone anyway. But I am not alone. He is there to hold me so close.
The awesome thing is that i am not, but i know I AM.
College Church this morning was awesome. God spoke to my heart so much through that time.
God is not going to let me jump and freefall. He is going to be right there to catch me. He requires that I do nothing but trust Him.
<3
1 comment:
You cannot do it on your own, and if you try you will fail miserably. Africa is a stretch, but just remember to make God your first, last, and in between each day, and He WILL get you through it (or that's what I keep telling myself). Te Amo!
Post a Comment